Getting to meet CR! Campaign Application Terms
Application Period: From 4th June 2018 (Mon) to 30th June 2018 (Sat) 23:59 (HK Time)
Article 1 - Application and Prize
This Campaign, which is carried out on the "Meet Cristiano Ronaldo" (hereinafter referred to as the "Campaign") Site (hereinafter referred to as the "Site") operated by Shun Hing Life and Beauty Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as the "Company") shall be conducted in accordance with this Campaign Application Terms (hereinafter referred to as the "Terms") and the persons who make an application for the Campaign (hereinafter referred to as the "Applicant") shall be deemed to have agreed to the Terms at the time of application.
- Customer can make an application if purchase one or more of SIXPAD Training Gear at designated Points of Purchase during the Period※₁. The winner shall be contacted by the staff of the Company (hereinafter referred to as the "Campaign Secretariat") and the Prize will become final after execution of a nondisclosure agreement ("NDA") between the Company and the winner, and the verification of the original receipt※₂
※₁ SIXPAD Training Gear includes Abs Fit, Body Fit, Abs Fit2, Body Fit2, Arm Belt, Leg Belt, Abs Belt
The designated Points of Purchase: SHLAB official counter (SOGO Department Store 13/F), SHLAB e-shop, Ninki Denki, Panashop, AEON, Broadway, FitBoxx, Fortress, LOG-ON, Wing On Plus (Nathan Road), H.K. Electric City, Suning
The Period is from 28th May 2018 (Mon) to 30th June 2018 (Sat)
※₂ The date of purchase, purchased product details etc. must be indicated in the receipt. The Company reserves the right to ask for the order number (in case of online purchase) or manufacturer number for verification if necessary.
- The winner will need to attend photo/video shooting, on-site-interview etc. on the date of event where mass media will be present.
- Cancellation or reapplication of application is not permitted.
- Each customer can only complete and submit ONE e application form. Applicant will be disqualified if more than one application form has been submitted.
- Applicant must be aged 18 or over and possesses a valid passport with at least 6 months' validity
- Applicant should be able to travel anytime to receive the prize.
The chance to meet CR on the event day, 1 set economy return ticket to designated destination and 2-night designated hotel accommodation for 1 adult (excluding taxes, surcharges, breakfast, hotel transfers, insurance costs, personal expenses etc.). The details will be notified to the winner. Winner is advised to purchase his/her own travel insurance.
Article 2 - Notice of application / Use of Campaign site
- The application period for this campaign will be from 10:00 on Monday 4th June, 2018 until 23:59 on Saturday, 30th June, 2018. No application can be submitted after the application period.
- These terms are subject to change without prior notice. The changed terms will be posted on the Site (if any).
- All cost and cost responsibility in visiting the Site shall be undertaken by the Applicant.
- Application shall be made through the electronic device connectable to the Internet and the Site, e.g. personal computer, smartphone, tablet etc.
- Employees of the Company and related staff are not permitted to make application for this Campaign.
- The service might be suspended without prior notice to the customers if any unforeseen events occur. The Company shall not be liable for any damages caused by the suspension.
Article 3 - Notice and Consent
- Notice of the Company to the Applicant shall be given by e-mail or telephone.
- If the notice is given by e-mail under this Article, it shall be sent to the e-mail address of the Applicant and the notice to the Applicant shall be deemed to have been completed by the notice which arrived the server holding the e-mail address of the Applicant.
- If the notice is given by telephone, the notice to the Applicant shall be deemed to have been completed by calling the telephone number of the Applicant and having conversation with the Applicant or leaving a message at the message service if the Applicant was absent.
Article 4 - Notice of Winning
- The Campaign Secretariat will contact the winner by telephone or e-mail within 3 weeks after the Application Period ended.
- The winner is required to sign NDA and furnish to the Company Secretariat information including the full name, address, and telephone number and supply a copy of passport and original receipt within one (1) week from the receipt of notice of winning. Otherwise, the prize will be cancelled.
- Winner notification email shall only be sent once by the Company and the Company will not assume any liability for any non-receipt or delay of notification.
- Travel period has not been fixed and it will be announced by 10th July 2018 the latest. Winner will need to travel and attend the event on the specified dates. If the winner is unable to travel on the specified dates, no rearrangement will be made and no compensation will be paid and no other prize will be awarded.
- Inquiries about the Campaign result will not be entertained.
Article 5 - Prohibitions and Cancellation of Application and Prize
The Company may immediately cancel the application or the prize or cancel this Campaign without prior notice:
- If there was any fraud or errors in the application information or necessary matters furnished to the Company; or
- If the Applicant committed any acts which violated or might violate the public order and good morals; or
- If the Applicant submit the content which infringe or violate any applicable laws or regulations, or contain elements that may involve, infringe or violate any laws or regulations, including but not limited to crime, violence, obscenity, indecency, slander, libel, invasion of privacy or threats; or
- If the Applicant committed criminal acts or acts leading to criminal acts; or
- If the Applicant committed any acts disturbing operation of the Campaign; or
- If the Applicant made unauthorized use of the mail address, password and any other personal information of a third party; or
- If the Applicant breached the Terms; or
- If the Company determined that the Applicant was inappropriate as wrongful acts were committed in application.
- If the Company determined at its sole discretion to cancel the application or the prize or cancel this Campaign at any time it thinks appropriate.
- The prize may not be exchanged, exchanged for money, returned or transferred to any third party. Resale of the prize for the purpose of profit shall be strictly prohibited.
- If the winner is disqualified or unavailable to travel, re-selection shall be made and the Company shall have the right to decide who shall be the next winner.
Article 6 - Matter of Travel
- Only the winner will be invited to travel and to attend the event. Additional participant will not be accepted, even if the winner or participant is willing to pay for all expenses.
- Extension of number of days of stay shall not be accepted.
- Contents and schedule are subject to change.
- Itinerary and travel notice will be sent to the winner separately.
- Winner must not have any health problems for travel (*Medical certificate might need to be submitted as proof if necessary)
- The Company and travel agency shall not be liable for any loss or damages or accidents and thefts, etc. that occurred during the travel period.
- Travel arrangement of the Campaign will be consigned to JTB Corporate Service (Travel Agency No.1767 Registered with Commissioner of Japan Tourism Agency).
- The Campaign Secretariat and the travel agency will contact the winner on travel arrangement by telephone or by e-mail.
- Identity check will be carried out at the event venue.
Article 7 - Effective Date
The Terms shall apply for the period from 4th June 2018 (Mon) to 31st July 2018 (Tue).
Article 8 - Indemnification Matters
- The Company shall not be liable for cancellation of application or the prize under Article 4.
- The Company shall not be liable for any losses or damages to the Applicant or third parties, which accrued in relation to provision, delay, change, suspension, discontinuation or abolition of the service of the Campaign and participation in the Campaign.
Article 9 - Use of Personal Information
- Operation of the Campaign, sending the prize to the winner and related procedures.
- To use the marketing data as the statistical information not identifying any individual in order to develop better products and improve services.
- To respond to the inquiries from the Applicant.
The Company shall not disclose or furnish to any third party other than the above personal information of the Applicant without the consent of the Applicant (except as required to be disclosed by the laws). The personal information held by the Company shall be disposed of after 3 months from the event day of the Campaign.
Article 10 - Discontinuation / Dispute Resolution
- The Company reserves the right to suspend or discontinue operation of all or any part of the Campaign without any notice and without any compensation.
- In case of any disputes, the decision of the Company shall be final.
If there is any inconsistency or conflict between English and Chinese version of this Terms, the English version shall prevail.